ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob H - VSCM" <Anderson....@vectorscm.com>
Subject RE: 2 New ClearCase Ant Tasks (cclock and ccunlock)
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 01:22:25 GMT
I have a task that will make a baseline.

-Robert Anderson

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean P. Kane [mailto:spkane@genomatica.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 10:35 AM
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: 2 New ClearCase Ant Tasks (cclock and ccunlock)

Hi all. I just created two new ClearCase ant tasks to support the
ClearCase cleartool Lock and Unlock functions. When I have time I also
plan on adding the Make Baseline functionality. I joined the list so I
could find out who would be the appropraite person to submit these files
to for review and possible inclusion in future version of Ant.

Thanks,
Sean