ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob H - VSCM" <>
Subject RE: 2 New ClearCase Ant Tasks (cclock and ccunlock)
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 01:22:25 GMT
I have a task that will make a baseline.

-Robert Anderson

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean P. Kane []
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 10:35 AM
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: 2 New ClearCase Ant Tasks (cclock and ccunlock)

Hi all. I just created two new ClearCase ant tasks to support the
ClearCase cleartool Lock and Unlock functions. When I have time I also
plan on adding the Make Baseline functionality. I joined the list so I
could find out who would be the appropraite person to submit these files
to for review and possible inclusion in future version of Ant.

Sean P. Kane
Lead Infrastructure Architect                           Genomatica, Inc.
"When we destroy something man has created we call it vandalism......
 When we destroy something that Gaia has created we call it progress."

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message