ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>
Subject Re: ant xdocs! it ran!
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 19:08:53 GMT
At 05:46 PM 2/12/2003, Erik Hatcher wrote:

>What do you folks think?   Where do we go from here with it?

How hard would it be to support adding the attributes and nested elements
defined by parent classes? I'm thinking here in particular of all the tasks
that are subclasses of MatchingTask. It would be nice if the documentation
could be complete for these, indicating all allowed attributes and child
elements for every task.

If that is too hard, at least a link to a documentation page for the
superclass's elements and attributes would be helpful.