ant-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kasmeroglu <k...@kasisoft.de>
Subject Re: External ANT-Task: Interactive
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 10:15:23 GMT
At 08:33 05.02.2003 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi Kasimir,
>
>You know that a Swing or AWT InputHandler and the <input> task could
>do the same?

Aaahhh, no. I didn't know this. I will check this out later but if you're
right my work was for nothing 8-(

> > Sorry for this but I wasn't sure about the term 'patch'.
>
>"patch" usually refers to the output of the Unix diff command (or its
>close relative "cvs diff") - probably because you use the Unix command
>patch to "apply" the output to the original file and receive the
>"patched" one.
Yeah, but I'm a multiplatform guy. I know lot's of different
'diffs' and 'patch' commands. That's why I wasn't sure about
the one you've meant.

>Cheers
>
>         Stefan
Thanks, but I got another question here, too. How can
I access the CVS to contribute some code ? The
optional Task IContract needs a little modification
while it passes path arguments unquoted (some
inner quotes are needed there) to the
IContract-Tool. So if a path contains a space character
it will be interpreted as multiple pathes by this tool.

Ciao
Kasimir aka Daniel Kasmeroglu