ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Ant 1.5.2 Ready for Distribution
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:30:38 GMT
Sean P. Kane wrote:
> Understood. Is there any path to take to try and encourage it's
> inclusion in the 1.6 release without driving anyone crazy (non-annoying
> persistance)?

non-annoying persistence is OK. You can vote on the bug in BugZilla - I do
look at the votes to see how many people bugs/enhancements are affecting.
It's not the only criterion, of course.

For the past few weeks, I have been focussing on bugs to try and get as many
bugs cleared up for the 1.5.2 release. My intention is now to address the
enhancements and bugs more evenly for the 1.6 release. Eventually someone
will get to it.

Conor