ant-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Webb <markw...@adelphia.net>
Subject Re: hello
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 03:14:09 GMT
I have looked at the code that you suggested for me.  Thank you.

I now need to figure out how to take a .java file, run it through my
preprocessor, and write the file out somewhere so that it may be
compiled by ant and the associated .class file placed in the proper
location.  What other classes/functions should I be looking at?

TIA for the help.