ant-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Webb <markw...@adelphia.net>
Subject hello
Date Sun, 23 Feb 2003 20:18:35 GMT
I would like to join the ant developers.  I have about 5 years of Java
programming experience, and would like to help out.  What I am currently
working on is an ant java preprocessor.  This task would work similarly
to how a C preprocessor works you would use #ifdef, #ifndef, #elif and
#else.  Has anyone tried to write such a task?

As someone who is starting out, I have a few questions.

1. is there anything specific that I could start on?
2. Is there a coding style format that must be followed?
3. Is there an IRC server/room that the developers talk on?

Thank you in advance for your help.  I hope I can return the favor in
the future.

Mark Webb