ant-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam.ant...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: filelist and dir attribute
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2003 11:47:09 GMT
Hi listers,

I am interested in developing some ant classes. I emailed the list
earlier this week but got no response, probably due to my obscure
descriptive style.  It involves the the <filelist> and the <copy> classes.

I've searched the users list and there seems to be a few others who are
interested in the same issue. I've queried bugzilla and found nothing
there on it though, at least no enhancement requests.

I've read the 'get involved' stuff on the apache site and the ant docs,
and I can't forsee any major problems.

Basically I'd just like some feedback on my proposal. I haven't taken
part in any open-source project before, but from my normal work
experience I assume the community wants people who will write decent
code, document it and test it, and be prepared to follow it up in the
future.

Would appreciate your feedback,

Adam