ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject Re: SSH Tasks
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 22:48:54 GMT
Yes, the ssh task that I wrote does not follow the telnet task
convention. It is a fairly simple task and does not do anything with the
response other than log it. I can think of situations where this would
be useful, and similarity with other tasks is always desirable.
Getting, parsing, and responding to the server response is doable, but
not implemented.

Also I would imagine that the scp task should model the copy task, which
is does not, at this point. None of the fileset/filterset/mapper stuff
has been done. The posts on this list from "Joe Consumer" look like the
scp task he's done is further along in implementing these features, and
I believe he has also based his task on jsch. He also mentioned
something about key stores being implemented, which Robert Anderson has
said is a necessary feature.

Let me know how I can help move forward with this.

Dale Anson