ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject Re: SSH Tasks
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 18:44:17 GMT
The ssh/scp tasks that I wrote based on jsch are somewhat out of date
already. I based the tasks on version 0.0.8, 0.1.0 is the current
release. I made some modifications to 0.0.8 that never made it into the
jsch code base, but maybe have been added by others. The main fix I did
was to remove the System.exit calls, of which there were several. I'm
not up on ssh key support in jsch. I too would like to get a feel from
the Ant devs about how to proceed with this. I'd be happy to donate the
tasks I've done as a starting point.

Dale Anson