ant-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam.ant...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: testing <fixcrlf>
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 23:03:51 GMT
  I downloaded the nightly build and that failed on <fixcrlf> test but I
downloaded a snapshot ....20030217....tar.gz and the <fixcrlf> test passed.

However another test failed - is this to be expected with the nightly
snapshots?

Also, another dumb Q. - what is the difference between a snapshot and a
nightly build?