ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject Re: SSH Tasks
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 21:12:29 GMT

Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>On Fri, 07 Feb 2003, Dale Anson <danson@germane-software.com> wrote:
>

>>Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>>>Any pointers to it?  Your task, I mean.
>>>

>>It's at http://sourceforge.net/projects/antelope,
>>

>Do you feel like putting together a blurb for our "related projects"
>page for Anteleope?

That's been on my "to do" list for the longest!

>>These are (IMHO) a decent start, but need some work, in particular
>>the ability to include filesets in the scp task.
>>

>Hmm, even if jsch doesn't change its license, they could as well be a
>start of a task hosted by jsch - unless you really wanted them to
>remain part of Antelope.

The ssh tasks are packaged separately, they are not part of Antelope. My
thought is that they are useful on their own, so there is no reliance on
Antelope code to make them run. The only connection to Antelope is in
the package name, which, since it's all open source, can be changed if
anyone wants to.