ant-dev mailing list archives

From Danno Ferrin <shem...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ParallelTest fails randomly
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:53:42 GMT
For the doco update there are some some issues pending... hopefully
resoleved by tomorrow.

However, I was thinking of re-writign the test with a custom tast that
would use a custom task to incrament/decrament a static counter, and I
would just asser that the max value was less than or equal to the thread
count.  That's really the behavior the test needs to assert, and we can
reduce the amount of time it takes to run the tegt with that setup.
 This is consistent with the behavior that start order can be
guaranteed, but execution and finish order are up in the air, classic
race condition stuff.

--Danno