ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: FW: starteam ant tasks
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:41:27 GMT
Steve Cohen wrote:
> Conor
> Well, I've checked out the latest branch from CVS.  I don't know how to check out the
1.5.  The documentation on the CVS page of the project only gives instructions for checking
out the head.

> If that's what you wanted me to do, then the build I made from this version passes my
tests.  I do note, however, that calling ant -version against this
> version tells me that I am running 1.6alpha, so maybe that was not the test you wanted
me to run?

Steve,

If you are using command line CVS, you can do something like

cvs update -r ANT_15_BRANCH

This will then give you a 1.5 tree. Note this will be sticky. Any further
updates will get you only changes on the 1.5 branch. If you want to get back
to the main tree, use

cvs update -A

Thanks
Conor