ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Burton <bi...@progress.com>
Subject Re: AW: ant xdocs! it ran!
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 19:57:34 GMT
Hello,

Stefan Moebius wrote:
> --- Bill Burton <billb@progress.com> wrote:
>>Navigation could easily be generated for each page.  The layout
>>should
>>really be done with CSS instead of tables.  This would provide more
>>flexibility such as hiding the navigation when the page is printed.
>

> I totally agree. And this way, the index could even be made sticky. If
> you need any help regarding HTML/CSS, let me know.

Yes, that would be greatly appreciated as I'm not yet well versed in
using CSS for layout.  If you or someone would like to refactor the
attached HTML file to use CSS, that would be a big help.  Then these
changes could then be applied to the proposal/xdocs/dvsl/task.dvsl
stylesheet.

Some work has already been done in this area for Ant's site pages.  See
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=104311582419747&w=2.

Attached is the DVSL transformed XML for the <javac> task.  It's in text
format to keep from (hopefully) being stripped from the message.  For
some reason, gump is not pulling in the associated javac.xml file so
that version has the javadoc alone without the content merged XML file.

Thanks,
-Bill