ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject Re: SSH Tasks
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 01:41:36 GMT
So a BSD license would be acceptable? I wrote an ssh and scp task last
month based on the jsch library (java secure channel), which is
currently LGPL'd. I've been talking with the library author about
changing the license, and it appears he may be agreeable to a BSD
license. His concern in changing licenses is that he doesn't want to see
the library go the way of MindTerm, which originally was GPL, then
changed to proprietary. The jsch library is at www.jcraft.com.

Dale Anson
danson@germane-software.com