ant-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien BLANC <Sebastien.Bl...@alcatel.com>
Subject Re: CORBA IDL uptodate checking
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 15:59:59 GMT
Hi !

u mean the name of the generated files or the location of the generated files ?

wat I did on a previous project was to use the cross compiler option to generate
all java files derived from IDL to a common directory (like $top/generated). I
think all IDL c-compiler have the option (I've only worked on ORBaccus and
jacorb though but this is this is a standard option to be able to control the
output directory).

if this is the name of the files u are wondering about, then it is ORB dependant
but why not launch ur test for **/** under generated ? otherwise for a fixed ORB
and depending of the CORBA standard level, the name of the files will always be
the same (since they are generated).

does it help ?

seb.