ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/docs/manual/OptionalTypes extension.html extensionset.html
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 11:09:14 GMT
conor@apache.org wrote:
> conor       2003/02/05 02:43:07
>
>   Modified:    docs     ant_in_anger.html
>                docs/manual tasksoverview.html
>                docs/manual/Integration VAJAntTool.html
>                docs/manual/OptionalTypes extension.html extensionset.html
>   Log:
>   Fix up some broken links in docs
>
>   Reported By: Noel J. Bergman

This is in response to Noel's site check for Ant

http://cvs.apache.org/~noel/sites/ant.apache.org/

We need three images

     /favicon.ico
     /images/chapter.gif
     /images/chapter_open.gif

there is a favicon.ico in the manual directory - I guess we can just move
those. The other two must be associated with the FakeForrest skin - can
anybody check them in?

Conor