ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: xdocs Gump
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 14:31:45 GMT
On Monday, February 3, 2003, at 09:16  AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> I still find it hard to move to all the information and filter out
> relevant parts.  Is there any way to make the output less noisy?

Its not noisy for me at the command-line, so it has to do with the
logging JAR's that are available to the Gump run, I presume.  XDoclet
uses Commons Logging exclusively, so if log4j is there then its using
that, or JDK 1.4 logging (but Gump isn't running JDK 1.4, I don't
think).  Is there a log4j.properties file that is perhaps being made
available to it somehow?

I'll dig into this more after the next Gump run.

Thanks again, Stefan.

	Erik