ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Hart, Charles F." <cfh...@Z-TEL.com>
Subject Patches to PathConvert and ReplaceRegExp
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:47:19 GMT
A couple of months ago I submitted patches for PathConvert and ReplaceRegExp
that added some capabilities I have found useful. They are in bugzilla as
bugs 15429 and 15430. There are patches to the 1.5.1 source code and
documentation as well as test case patches for the ReplaceRegExp test cases.
As it looks like the focus is shifting to 1.6, is there anything I can do to
assist in getting these changes included in 1.6?

-- Fred Hart