ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject RE: Japanese property files for antidote
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:59:25 GMT
> I'm grad to maint it:) Please tell me before you release
> antidote. I'll check property files.

I'll / we'll do it by posting announcements to this list.

> BTW, now ant2 is under development. Will it use property files for
> showing message? Currently, I can't find such a property in CVS
> repository.

It is? ;) In fact one of the (long ago) planned features for Ant2 is
internationalization (i18n). Ant 1.x is not internationalized and still is
the main codebase for the next releases. Currently 1.5.2 is underways, but
not scheduled, yet!

Regarding schedule/status for/of Ant2 I want to let the others say a word...
It has been a "hot iron" way back when...

Greetinx,
Chris