ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <>
Subject [PLEASE REVIEW] Ant Projects Page and Tabs (ink. Preview)
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:13:47 GMT
Hi All!

I have just committed changes to the Velocity/Anakia templates to generate
Forrest like "menu-tabs" (yes, FakeForrest has even more bocome like
Forrest). I sightly had to extend the DTD a bit, but it still works with the
current XMLs ofcourse.

The reason I enabled Tabs are the recent discussions about the Ant-Projects
and another "I have build an Ant GUI (beaucse I did not know that ANTidote
exists)" mail. The second tab I have in mind should be home of these
Projects like ANTidote, Myrmidon and probably Ant-contrib and others that
might come!

In fact Antidote, for it has been really revived now, is much too hidden ATM

To give you a preview I uploaded it to my personal homepage (instead of commiting it to
"proposal/ant-site/anakia/xdocs" because lots of resources would have to be
re-added there). Unfortunately the Antidote screenshot has been broken
during upload.

If there are no objections I'll commit it tonight to the docs/xdocs
directories - oh: and if someone feels to write a nicer "welcome" on the
Projects/index.xml: feel free to!

View raw message