ant-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Consumer <faceless1...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: SCP Task Syntax
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 04:11:37 GMT
Stephan,

The features on JSCH say DSA and RSA are supported.  I
tried using a DSA key in my known host file, and it
worked.

I noticed that there are no unit tests for the net
tasks.  I guess this is because the difficultly with
setting up a test environment that works universally.
I don't know what host, user, password, etc to use for
a test.  I have some simple use cases coded in my
build.xml which work if you change the user name,
password, and host to something else.  Is there a way
to do the tests from within an ANT xml file?

I hate to submit tasks without good test cases, but
I'm not sure how I should approach testing this.
Without including some sort of configuration that has
to be done manually before running the test.  Any
ideas?

thanks
charlie

> ATTACHMENT part 10 message/rfc822