ant-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Consumer <faceless1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SCP Ant Syntax
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:10:36 GMT

I have not finished the sending files between two
remote hosts.  I was going to wait until someone
requested that feature, but I do have that case
included in my code.

FileSets are included in the scp task.  You can only
use them for uploading files because there's no way
for the remote side to understand them.  However, you
can transfer multiple files with this notation:

<scp file="user:pwd@host:/home/charlie/*"
todir="/home/jack" />

I don't have my code available for download at the
moment.  I was planning on submitting it once I write
the unittests.  I can send you a copy.

charlie