ant-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Consumer <faceless1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Contributing SCP to optional task
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:45:47 GMT

What should the package structure be for these files?
Should it be a subpackage of org.apache.tools.ant.*?

I suppose I could give a run down of what the scp task
actually does.  It is very simliar to scp on unix.  It
supports upload/download of single and multiple files,
filesets are support for uploads.  It only supports
password authentication right now, and it allows the
user respond to trust by including a trust="yes/no".

Future features are key authentication, support for
known hosts, preserving time stamps of files, and
enabling cipher suites.

Here are some examples of the tag:

<scp from="/home/dude/file1.txt"
to="someuser:somepwd@somehost:/home/dude2" port="22"