ant-dev mailing list archives

From Takashi Okamoto <toran...@kun.ne.jp>
Subject Re: Japanese property files for antidote
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:28:06 GMT
From: Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhelms@impress.com>
Subject: RE: Japanese property files for antidote
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:40:56 +0100
> Yes! Thanx for donating/contributing! I've just committed your submitted
> files - could you please re-check, if everything is ok?

Thanks, now I can use antidote in Japanese.

> Additionally let me say that it is more then useful if you woulf
> maintain those resourcefiles after Strings have been added to the
> English Version!

I'm grad to maint it:) Please tell me before you release antidote. I'll
check property files.

BTW, now ant2 is under development. Will it use property files for
showing message? Currently, I can't find such a property in CVS
repository.

regards,

Takashi Okamoto