ant-dev mailing list archives

From m..@appgate.com
Subject Re: SSH Task and MindTerm
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 13:09:15 GMT
On  3 Feb, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> We want to distribute the code (our code) in binary and source form
> under the Apache Software License, which may allow others to
> redistribute the same code under a very different license.
>
> We have no intention to distribute the mindterm library at all.

[off list]

Personally I do not see that this should be any problem. However I have
to talk to the powers that be here first. Provided we get a yes from
them. What is the next step? Perhaps somebody should put together a
suitable legal paper, or something else?

	/MaF
--
Martin Forssen <maf@appgate.com>              Development Manager
Phone: +46 31 7744361                         AppGate Network Security AB