ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - ant-xdocs-proposal
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 07:33:02 GMT
On Wednesday, February 5, 2003, at 02:21  AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Erik Hatcher <jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com>
> wrote:
>
>> So now the trick is to get the generated docs visible to the web
>> somehow.
>
> I'd use Gump's <javadoc> for that.  Just give me the name of the
> startpage and I'll add it for you.
>
> <javadoc> is a bit of a misnomer as it doesn't really mean javadoc but
> just <doc> - it will generate an annotated link to the file you point
> it to.

Very cool.  (BTW - I just signed up for the Gump e-mail list again to
follow any thread over there on this topic)

I'll hack together a quick and dirty index.html generator and put that
into the build.  Right now there is not a master index file and none of
the HTML files are interconnected.  I'll have something done in about
half an hour I think.

	Erik