ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Stockall <je...@cryptocard.com>
Subject Re: New Ant -GUI Tool and <if> task
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2003 05:26:30 GMT
On Sunday, February 9, 2003, at 12:11 AM, Nick Chalko wrote:

> Kamesh Sampath wrote:
>

>> Hi all ,
>>
>> I have been working on developing a  standalone tool for Running Ant
>> , creating build file etc., if anyone intrested in testing it or
>> wanna know more about it please  reply me , i will send you the src
>> files along with the documentation , my idea is to make one cheap
>> tool for running ant , because of its non-gui interface my people are
>> reluctant to trun for it , my idea is to make ant a user friendly
>> tool to every one.Please do reply for this mail, i am intrested in
>> knowing your response, moreover i have even  created a new task <if>
>> which will execute some ant targets based on the if's conditon
>> attribue , anyone intrested in this task kindly mail me , i will send
>> the task along with documentation.
>
> Have you look at antidote
> http://labs.cs.utt.ro/labs/ip/html/doc/ant/manual/Integration/
> Antidote.html
> and ant-contrib  http://sourceforge.net/projects/ant-contrib/

Don't forget Antelope http://antelope.sourceforge.net/

It provides a GUI for Ant as well as some additional tasks, including
an <if> task. I've only used the <if> task from ant-contrib so I can't
provide much more info about Antelope other than the URL.

Jesse Stockall - jesse@cryptocard.com
CRYPTOCard Corp.