ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - ant-xdocs-proposal
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 14:14:57 GMT
On Tuesday, February 4, 2003, at 05:31  AM, Erik Hatcher wrote:
> This email is autogenerated from the output from:
> <http://cvs.apache.org/builds/gump/2003-02-04/ant-xdocs-proposal.html>

Stefan - progress!  The build is (noisily) working...

The real error is now this:
[antdoclet] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.sound.SoundTask

The odd thing is that this build is using the same selectors as the
main Ant build file and has a condition to exclude this file if JMF is
not present.

So, it seems the environment that built Ant is not quite the same as
the environment that xdocs is running as, or so it seems.  SoundTask is
not being compiled into Ant, right?  But it JMF is found when xdocs is
running.  Or so the evidence appears.  Or am I missing something?

I'll see what I can do about making the build less noisy and I'll also
add in an <echoproperties> in "init" so I can troubleshoot this a bit
more.

Thanks,
	Erik