ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject ant xdocs! it ran!
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 01:46:46 GMT
I have not checked in a couple of days, and hadn't even noticed that
the nags weren't coming, and I haven't a clue what changed to fix it,
but my prototype Ant docs (thanks to Bill's great DVSL work too!) are
now being generated by Gump.  At the end of the build you can see how
many categories and task docs were generated:

	http://nagoya.apache.org/~rubys/gump/ant-xdocs-proposal.html

And now for the docs themselves:

	http://nagoya.apache.org/gump/javadoc/ant/proposal/xdocs/build/docs/
manual/index.html

The first page is a quick and dirty hack to generate an index of
everything generated and hyperlink it all from one place, so obviously
that needs to be revamped, but look specifically at the task docs
themselves.

What do you folks think?   Where do we go from here with it?

	Erik