ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Williams" <>
Subject War only works if I Unzip and manually jar
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 02:49:13 GMT
I've notice that there are several posts about
this in the users, but I didn't see an answer and thought I'd add my
question to the dev instead.

I have an ANT script that creates a war file and works fine on Unix/Weblogic 6.1.  I use the
same ANT script on usWeblogic 7.0 on a Windows machine and the resources in the war file cannot
be found.  However, if I unzip the war with WinZip and re-jar what I just unzipped (jar cf)
the war file works fine.  I tried using and not using compression in ANT and it still doesn't

Does anyone have any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

Scott Williams
Principal Consultant
Vivare Inc.