ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Williams" <Scott.Willi...@Vivare.com>
Subject RE: Problem with WAR on Weblogic 7/Windows
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 23:17:32 GMT
I'm using an existing manifest,  the manifest works after the manual re-jar
but does not work with the ANT war.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 3:16 PM
To: Ant Developers List; Scott.Williams@Vivare.com
Cc: Scott.Williams@Vivare.com
Subject: Re: Problem with WAR on Weblogic 7/Windows

Scott-
so the ant script creating the war fails
but if you unzip the whole thing and re-jar the war works fine
seems like its a manifest problem
unless there is something on the deployment descriptor (webxml) which throws
it off
Are you using an existing manifest ot creating one for jar or war targets?
-Martin