ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Williams" <Scott.Willi...@Vivare.com>
Subject Problem with WAR on Weblogic 7/Windows
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 14:29:34 GMT
I've noticed that there are several posts about this so I'm posting my issue
as well
in hopes of getting some help,  I know someone has had this problem before!!

I have an ANT script that creates a war file and works fine on Unix/Weblogic
6.1.
I use the same ANT script on using Weblogic 7.0 on a Windows machine and the
resources in the war file cannot be found.  However, if I unzip the war
with WinZip and re-jar (jar cf) the war file works fine.  I tried using
and not using compression in ANT and it still doesn't work.

Does anyone have any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

Scott Williams
V I V A R E
Principal Consultant
e:scott.williams@vivare.com