ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Test Failure - Ant
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:45:28 GMT
On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Gus Heck <> wrote:

> I'm sure nobody looks at a gump report anymore, because it is always
> the same jspc failure.

Starting with the next nag mail, it will be a slightly different jspc
failure 8-)

    [junit] 	at
    [junit] 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    [junit] 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
    [junit] 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
    [junit] 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(
    [junit] 	at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(
    [junit] 	at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(
    [junit] 	at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(
    [junit] 	at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(
    [junit] 	at
    [junit] 	at
    [junit] 	at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(
    [junit] 	at
    [junit] 	at
    [junit] 	at

> Also, bugs downstream of this test might be accumulating unchecked

There are no bugs downstream as I had manually moved the jspc tests
out of batchtest and made them execute last.

I finally found the reason for "java returned 1".  We had Servlet API
2.2 and JSP 1.1 on the CLASSPATH (due to <depend
project="jakarta-servletapi"/>) while JasperC of Tomcat 4 clearly
wants JSP 1.2.  This is fixed now, buuuuut:

    [junit] Testcase: testSimple took 1,614 sec
    [junit] 	FAILED
    [junit] file not found
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: file not found
    [junit] 	at
    [junit] 	at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(

    [junit] 	at
    [junit] 	at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>