ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject is now linked from
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 07:47:00 GMT

after a couple of new top level projects have been created yesterday
(last night, today, depends on where you live 8-), has
been updated as well.

This means that is now linked to and is "the official"
project website.

Are we reasonably happy with its contents to make it official already
or do we want to temporarily redirect people to our jakarta pages?

I'm +1 for using as is and to move it out of the
proposal area, but would help with the other option as well (this is a
+0.9, I guess).

Should we take the oportunity to change the pointers in the Jakarta
website as well - and redirect people using jakarta URLs to  I'm willing to help here (read +1).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message