ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updating bios in ant-site proposal
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 06:54:33 GMT
On Wed, 08 Jan 2003, Bruce Atherton <bruce@callenish.com> wrote:

> I've added a bio for myself in the xdocs for the ant-site proposal,
> but I'm unclear what to do about the HTML version.

It's still a proposal, so no real environment has been set up yet.

> Should we be regenerating this every time we commit an edit?

Once ant.apache.org gets updated on a regular basis, the answer would
be yes (much like it is now for the "real" xdocs).  Until then, you'd
also need an account on daedalus to push things live.  I've been
updating the site manually so far.

> I don't have anakia set up, but I could do so.

The only think you need to do is checking out jakarta-site2 right next
to jakarta-ant, the build file is supposed to do the rest.

Stefan