ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANTidote] Introspection implemented and updated ToDo's
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 07:50:50 GMT
On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, Christoph Wilhelms
<Christoph.Wilhelms@impress.com> wrote:

> - Enable the server to handle the .JNLP MIME-Type

which is?

> - Setup a directory for the jars and the .jnlp-file

what name would you like to see?  You could simply add a directory to
proposal/ant-site/anakia/docs and would be done for now.

> - Thing about a regular deployment-process for ant.jar
> (nightly/release), optional jars, antidote.jar and 3rd party jars
> from the Ant/Antidote nightly/release builds

No problem with thinking.  Which version of Ant does Antidote curently
rely upon?  I've seen you have crimson.jar in Antidote's CVS, does
Antidote require Crimson or would Xerces-J work as well (Ant has
switched to Xerces in 1.5).

> - probably deploy the jars manually in the first step.

Will do, if you tell me what to deploy.  You don't have access to
daedalus, right?

> - build a simple "download"-Website for the Anakia-build site.

Your job, building websites is GUI stuff ;-)

Stefan