ant-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Log names ( for c-l ) was: Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/listener CommonsLoggingListener.java
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 18:13:58 GMT
Erik ( and others ):

What about using the task name and for the channel names :

Something like:

 ant.tasks.TASK_NAME.TARGET_NAME ( ant.tasks.copy.init instead of
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Copy.init )

Also - what about adding the project name - so you can toggle debugging ( or
silence ) for a task globally, only in a specific target, or in a specific
target in a specific project.

It's easier to type...
Probably same thing for target and project - but that won't be used too
much.

Costin