ant-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Import test tasks
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 07:19:17 GMT
Conor MacNeill wrote:

> Costin,
>
> There seem to be some test build files for testing the import tsk but I
> can't seem to find the testcase class to drive them. Any ideas?
>
> I have a few new tests for imports which I'd like to add in. I also want
> to move some files around to collect the test build files in a separate
> directory.

Sorry - I don't have any test driver for import yet. If you add one - it
would be great. There are some files - but I call them manually.

I think we must decide if we want to keep the current behavior or what
changes to make - most important is the treatment of duplicated targets.
We had a lot of discussions on this - and my feeling is that the current
renaming is good.

BTW - any idea on how could we test the <classloader> task ? Right now
I'm using it with all kind of combinations of tomcat and modeler - but
I don't see any easy way to automate the testing.

Costin