ant-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: TopLevelTaskTest failed - is this expected?
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 15:41:33 GMT
Conor MacNeill wrote:

> Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>> Happy New Year!
>
> And to you too.
>

>> I'm trying to catch up, is this one here expected?
>
> Test failures should never be expected :-) Does the JSPC thing still fail?
> IMHO, continued failures eventually cause the Gump messages to degrade in
> importance. I'd like to get back to test failures being an unusual
> occurence.

I made some progress - but jspc still fails on the gump run.

One problem was related with classpath - this is fixed now.

Can you run the test "standalone" ? Is it passing for you ?

> This particular one, I commented on this last night but no reaction yet.
> It seems to me that the import code does not handle unnamed projects very
> gracefully. I'm hoping Costin will have a comment on this.

Ops. I have this one fixed - just forgot to commit :-(
It was an attempt to warn when improted files have the same name - but
antcall is also parsing using the same instance of ProjectHelper.

Costin