ant-dev mailing list archives

From Darin Swanson <Darin_Swan...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Class-Path entry in the manifest.mf of ant.jar
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:17:37 GMT
Wouldn't this be covered by includeantruntime defaulting to true?

Darins

"Steve Loughran" <steve_l@iseran.com>
01/29/03 12:29 PM

        To:     "Ant Developers List" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>, "Darin Swanson"

<Darin_Swanson@oti.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Class-Path entry in the manifest.mf of ant.jar

try running a forked <junit> without them :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Darin Swanson" <Darin_Swanson@oti.com>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 09:18
Subject: Class-Path entry in the manifest.mf of ant.jar

In the Ant 1.5.1 distribution, the ant.jar has a Manifest.mf file that
contains the following entry:

Class-Path: xml-apis.jar xercesImpl.jar optional.jar xalan.jar.

I am working on the Ant integration for the Eclipse project and this entry
is causing us some problems to do with classloading (specifically
excluding
optional.jar from the classpath if the user has indicated to do so).

I am interested in the reason for these entries?

Thanks for your time
Darins