ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Cristiano Sadun" <cristi...@xtractor.com>
Subject RE: Adding a task to the "external tasks" page?
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 15:45:26 GMT
> On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>
> It's right on the top of the page you've mentioned

Thank you for your help. Here's the relevant information:

"pack"
	"pack" is a task to build the smallest possible JAR to link and run one or more classes.

	Compatibility: Ant 1.5
	Contact: cristiano@xtractor.com
	License: GNU Lesser General Public License

Since I'm at it, here's also a relevant FAQ entry, if you want to add it to the FAQ page:

How do I add an external task that I've written to the page "External Tools and Task"?

information:

	- the name of the task/tool;
 	- a short description of the task/tool;
	- a Compatibility: entry stating with which version of Ant the tool/task is compatible;
	- a URL: entry linking to the main page of the tool/task;
	- a Contact: entry containing the email address of the person to contact for issues related
to the tool/task;
	- a License: entry containing the type of license for the tool/task.

Thanks and best regards,

 -cs