ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: XDoclet and Ant descriptor generation
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 20:38:56 GMT
Umm, nevermind... my previous statistics were wrong.  I'm getting 158
tasks generated in build/gen/taskdef.properties

Are you sure you got 171?  Where are you getting that number from?

There are about 176 valid (non-deprecated) ones listed in the official
defaults.properties, but there are some duplicates (unzip, unjar, unwar
point to the same Java class, for example).  I'll have to find a way to
accommodate these aliases in the .properties generation, and perhaps in
the XML generation too.  Thoughts?

	Erik