ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/ide VAJAntToolGUI.java
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2003 23:46:39 GMT
On Saturday, January 4, 2003, at 03:12  PM, Steve Loughran wrote:

> [...]

The compilers don't complain without the semicolons either, and now
everyone is happy!  :)

I spoke with Aslak about this (the Xjavadoc guru) and he said something
along the lines that the spec doesn't say that semicolons are legal
there, but that compilers don't mind.  I could be misquoting him here,
but this change is easier than me learning JavaCC and attempting to fix
the other side of the equation.

	Erik