ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/proposal/xdocs/lib xdoclet-ejb-module-1.2b2.jar xdoclet-web-module-1.2b2.jar
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 20:53:07 GMT
On Sunday, January 5, 2003, at 02:17  PM, news.gmane.org wrote:
> I have tried ant clean gen2, and it works for me. The only thing is
> that I
> do not have the Visual Age jar files.
> Do you know where I can find them ?
> Antoine

I'll be adding in the conditional exclusions soon so that it should
gracefully degrade to only documenting the tasks you have enough API to
do a Class.forName on.  As for the Visual Age stuff - there is a fake
JAR floating around with enough of the API in it to allow Ant to build
fully.

Try:

	ant -diagnostics

If you see missing tasks (even if it says a dependency is missing) then
the current proposal/xdocs won't work for you.  Give me a little while
and I'll have that corrected.

	Erik