ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Ant API docs?
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:34:28 GMT
Maybe that hint on that page would make much much clearer.
Or both :-) Nightly build and last official release.

(I for myself look only into my local doc. Maybe the nighly build of the
last night.)

Jan Matèrne

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Christoph Wilhelms [mailto:Christoph.Wilhelms@impress.com]
Gesendet am: Montag, 27. Januar 2003 16:30
An: 'Ant Developers List'
Betreff: RE: Ant API docs?

> My point was that this link error is known about, and
> purposefully left
> broken ;-) At least it's how I interpret what I have been
> told in the past.
>
> --DD

At least it is not even a link-error! The message is quite clear: "The
Ant-API has not been generated!" And that's the way it is! Which Ant-API
would YOU deploy there? The API of the latest nightly - would make sense for
developers? The API of the last official release - would make most sense for
users?

In a downloaded distribution you find the API behind the link - and this is
most important!

IIRC Dominiques and others remarks have been answered similarly - and have
not been ignored. What do the others think?

Cheers,
Chris