ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject DynamicConfigurator-Interface
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:12:15 GMT
When should I use that interface? I had a look at it (and the only
implementing class
I found was XSLTProcess.Factory.Attribute). I don´t see any requirement
for the Attribute-Class to implement that interface. So I ask myself - why
to implement it?

Jan Matèrne

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Erik Hatcher [mailto:jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com]
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 21. Januar 2003 14:47
An: Ant Developers List
Betreff: Re: proposed patch to ANT SQL task

Paul,

Also, have a look at the DynamicConfigurator interface.  This would
allow you to be completely dynamic about which attributes you accept.
As stated though, be careful about which JDK you are relying on and
that your code is backwards compatible to 1.1.

	Erik