ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: XDoclet and Ant descriptor generation
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 20:28:46 GMT
On Monday, January 6, 2003, at 11:44  AM, Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:
> I have updated my local ant cvs and tried Erik's latest version of
> proposal/xdocs, and seen how the merge works. It looks good.
>
> In my build environment, there are 171 tasks which could be documented
> (I
> would guess that there are 20+ other which
> could not be built on my machine because I do not have the VAJ jars or
> the
> Starteam jars).

Hmmm, I'm getting 174 tasks generated, it seems:

ls -Rl build/gen | grep erik | wc
      174    1566   10054

("erik" being the owner of the generated files)

Its possible there are tasks that are not being generated - it would
require a comparison against defaults.properties, which is how I made
sure Appendix E generated accurately.  I haven't done these comparisons
yet to see if there is anything missing.

	Erik