ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <jalbe...@cellectivity.com>
Subject FilterChain is there a regexp?
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 17:32:12 GMT
Hi,

This probably should go to the users list but I am not registered in there
so forgive me.

Is there somewhere an implementation of a ChainFilter for regexp?
I need the same functionality that is available in the <mapper regexp>
but to process the content of a file (line by line).

BTW how dificult would be to have either all mappers be ChainFilters
or having a ChainFilter that passes line by line thru a <mapper>
that would give us a lot of millage at once (we have all this powerful
mappers already it seem like a shame not being able to use them on other
contexts).

Jose Alberto