ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <jalbe...@cellectivity.com>
Subject RE: Antlib... when?
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 14:15:00 GMT
Before we go back and forth until kingdom comes with this ,
why don't we take a look at the already exiting proposals
(already implemented) and forgeting the details of the particular
implementations, take a look at the features they offer and
decide whether they are good/bad, or whether they cover or not
what we expect of <antlib>.

Several of the issues exposed here like what to do about redefining
tasks and so on where addressed on the proposal in the /antlib/ which
I wrote.

I know the architecture is now qute diferent so it is not ablut the code
but about the functionality.

Jose Alberto